pre purchase feedback need 03, lx 470 224 on the clock. Pretty clean. AHC delete done, running regular suspension now. VA truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don't live far from there. If memory serves correctly, over the past few years I have spoken to a few people who purchased from them and were not entirely satisfied with their purchase, something to do with vehicle condition, etc.

But, most corner lot buy here pay here types are known to be just short of criminal type enterprises, but if they have what you want and you understand what you're getting into, go for it.

Thankfully we have Mud which provides a lot of resources.

A/C being set on COLD suggests it's not working properly and they're trying to move this thing out before the weather gets much warmer.

A/C is a lot like timing belts. They'll tell you "it's just a $20 part," which is true, but it may require $3,000 of labor to access that part.

A/C being set on COLD suggests it's not working properly and they're trying to move this thing out before the weather gets much warmer.

A/C is a lot like timing belts. They'll tell you "it's just a $20 part," which is true, but it may require $3,000 of labor to access that part.
I hard passed on this lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom