Pre mixed touch up spray paint (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Recently my door handles started showing clear coat separation and flaking, and i'm taking this as an opportunity to go ahead with the replacement of my lock actuator motors I've been putting off, since I will in there anyway. My question is has anyone had any experience with the pre-mixed automotive spray kits that come with both base and clear coat cans? Any recommendations on what brand to use, there seems to be a few . I may go ahead and pull my side trim and re paint them also if this goes well.

Just found this thread.. looking to do a big touch up job for my 99 LX. How much paint do you think it would take to paint the hood back to normal? Just clear coat chipping off and tiny specs of rust showing through.. their chart says something like 3 of the 16oz aerosol ready to spray cans. Seems like a lot but have never painted a car before.

O'Reily's mixed up a very good match for a Subaru color for me.

Not sure if all of their shops can do the same as this was a location that has been an autobody and parts supply place for probably 50+ years under a different name.

-Should add that applying it well is the other half of the challenge.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom