1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pre heating lamp ON 10 sec after engine ON

Discussion in 'Diesel Tech / 24 volts' started by andrea-PE-ITALY, Aug 17, 2006.

1. andrea-PE-ITALY

andrea-PE-ITALY

3 days ago i was removing all vacuum relais for EGR and cold start engine cause in italy we have not -20 C° and EGR for making space for my new home made intercooler kit. now, on switching on engine it's all ok but 10-15 sec after the lamp of air preheating switch on again and do not switch off until i switch of engine. if i run engine again same think, preheating 1 sec, pre heating off, 10-15 sec later pre heating fix switched on. what do you think about? i leaved piping from turbo to altitude compensator and vacuum tube to cold start bulb. Engine runs well, no strange lamps, but this mad lamp is alwais switched on....:crybaby: :confused:

2. crushers

crushers post ho SILVER Star

did you remove the cold sensor wire off the block by accident?

3. andrea-PE-ITALY

andrea-PE-ITALY

i think not. i just removed the e-vrv pump and 3 others air flux solenoid of EGR. where located is the cold air sensor, please?
    i was thinking i made a mistake removing egr circut and other air flux solenoids, i'm lookin for a scheme for rebuild it. do you know where can i find it? thanks a lot.

4. esar

esar

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">