Pre-GSMTR WORK (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
If you all remember, last year we had a WRENCHING PARTY to prep for this event. Why don't we do it again?

If we could meet at some place where there are necessary projects to be completed (and cold adult beverages), there would be enough bodies to help out with wrenching. Sounds like some of us could use this help, I know I could.

What are your thoughts out there?

I'll come to learn and pitch in a hand or two. I'll bring a case of beer as well

Whats everyones favorite flavor?

I prefer New Castle, so thats what I'll bring

Chuck, I know you like PBR, so you don't have to answer.

:cheers:
Matt

Allen might be up for it up there at his place, he definitely has lots of room. JP and I probably have the room as well, first come first serve on driveway space though if we do it here.

I got plenty of room, a nice big circle drive plus a carport. Need to put the new throttle cable on and see if I can get it to go above 30, if that don't work then it would be nice to have you guys around to help me figure out my problem. Also have a grill if we wanted to run to BILO across the street and do burgers or whatever.

CruisinTiger said:
I got plenty of room, a nice big circle drive plus a carport. Need to put the new throttle cable on and see if I can get it to go above 30, if that don't work then it would be nice to have you guys around to help me figure out my problem. Also have a grill if we wanted to run to BILO across the street and do burgers or whatever.

Great!!! Thanks, Chuck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom