SOLD Prattville Alabama, 1993 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ80 Center diff lock (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Red
I have a 1993 FJ80 cosmetic is bad but mechanical is amazing, 198,000 miles, spent 5k fixing her up she been to Mexico, Arizona, Florida, and now Alabama, brand new tires installed a month ago, I'm asking for $15,000 or best offer. Also willing to trade he in for a lifted 2014 GMC Seirra SLE

20220421_143222.jpg

We would love to see some more pictures. Maybe some interior and undercarriage shots. 😉

The photo shows the dial switch for axle differential lockers. You say it’s not triple locked but the photo says that it is. What gives? Do you know what you are selling? The ad is vague, phots are lacking, and you call it a 1993 fj80, a vehicle that never existed. 1993-1997 are FZJ80’s, a quite different machine.

The photo shows the dial switch for axle differential lockers. You say it’s not triple locked but the photo says that it is. What gives? Do you know what you are selling? The ad is vague, phots are lacking, and you call it a 1993 fj80, a vehicle that never existed. 1993-1997 are FZJ80’s, a quite different machine.

I installed the switch so I'm positively sure it doesn't have triple lock K292

You spent 5 grand replacing what parts besides wheel bearings?

Put the reduced price in the thread title for more exposure. GLWS!\
Edit: Also put latest price on first post so folks don't see the $15k and walk away. This cruiser should sell quick at that price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom