Prado door on Gx rear door ? (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking heavily at buying the Prado rear door for the wife's GX460, which is a 2018 model. Any idea if it will fit?
Plug-n-play. Yes it'll fit. Just match your interior color and exterior colors. I don't believe you can transfer over the interior molded panels.

Plug-n-play. Yes it'll fit. Just match your interior color and exterior colors. I don't believe you can transfer over the interior molded panels.
Right on! Looking at the Alibaba kit that was posted. Maybe they can do a black door (close to the GX460 black) and tan interior panels. Worst case get the door painted to match.

Right on! Looking at the Alibaba kit that was posted. Maybe they can do a black door (close to the GX460 black) and tan interior panels. Worst case get the door painted to match.
I’m thinking about trying it also. I guess a body shop would charge about $1500 to paint and install/fit.

Look over this fellows thread. He did an entire change over to a Prado (not the V8 to 6, of course) But all the badging and panels.
He sold it and is no long active on here, but his thread is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom