PPI / Mechanic in Ft Lauderdale Fl area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all. I have tried searching the forum but have come up empty. Perhaps I'm not entering the right keywords. I just purchased a 03 LC from a dealer in Ft Lauderdale and I am looking for the name of a mechanic who can do a PPI sometime this week. If not a mechanic, recommendations for a nationwide mobile inspection service who offers PPI. I overpaid for the vehicle, which I truly don't mind, provided it's as advertised. Thanks!

Ah so your the guy, Congrats, I was watching the same truck on eBay. Looks real nice from the pics. My only concern was 300k miles. I had the dealer send me pics with the steering wheel cover removed and it was pretty beat up. The underbody is rust free from the pics. The asking price was just under 15k, for the condition I don’t think you over paid.

Ah so your the guy, Congrats, I was watching the same truck on eBay. Looks real nice from the pics. My only concern was 300k miles. I had the dealer send me pics with the steering wheel cover removed and it was pretty beat up. The underbody is rust free from the pics. The asking price was just under 15k, for the condition I don’t think you over paid.
Thanks! I wouldn't have considered a LC with that many miles without solid service history. The steering wheel isn't a concern. I sent my last one off and had wood trim added to it. The pics they sent showed no rust but the dealer has some relatively sketch feedback, so I'd feel better having a third party eyeball it. The pics look a little photoshopped to me. The front seats don't even show creases in them, which we both know is impossible. Lol

If you need a local mechanic I recommend The JAP Shop off of Oakland Park Blvd and I95. I never hesitate to take my LX to them, they do the job right the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom