POWERBRAKE’S X6S BIG BRAKE KIT W/ 6 PISTON CALIPERS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TNFZJ

Low Speed. High Drag.
GOLD Star
Threads
ABFF3C54-2C61-479A-AD6B-751EEE42E817.jpeg

B44470EC-88C8-4465-8C0B-DA0CC2417236.jpeg

Confirmed …. $3850 at a retail dealer. Looks really nice though.

worth every penny if you're a chronic tailgater !
The Landtank Brake Upgrade on my other rig is awesome too, for a fraction of the cost. It is a huge improvement over stock.

Almost $4k...?

1687288752774.png

Last edited:
How do you like your Stage 2 brake kit? Any issues fitting under 17” wheels?

Your truck looks awesome BTW
Thanks.
The Powerbrake upgrade is one of the best mods that I have done to the truck. The difference in braking performance is just remarkable. It isn't just an upgrade from stock, it performs like a performance big brake kit does, even on 37" tires. I have 18" wheels, but there shouldn't be issues with 17" wheels as there is ample room.

Thanks.
The Powerbrake upgrade is one of the best mods that I have done to the truck. The difference in braking performance is just remarkable. It isn't just an upgrade from stock, it performs like a performance big brake kit does, even on 37" tires. I have 18" wheels, but there shouldn't be issues with 17" wheels as there is ample room.
Great intel! Thanks so much for the feedback

Great intel! Thanks so much for the feedback
ChargedSHOTaco has given some great feedback too on the brakes and te37xt's on there. Very nice setup.

I got in touch with powerbrakes and they provided me a profile template you print out at 100% and check brake fitment/clearances for a particular wheel. They also make a slightly smaller kit for 16" (listed as 330x33mm) wheel and then the standard one for 17" (350x34mm) and up. I'm planning on one of the kits but sorting out wheels right now (and cost). Their 16" kit can fit oem wheels but requires and 5mm spacer and Powerbrakes said the spacer would be included. The templates might be on the website but the contact their simply emailed them to me. Delon was very helpful answering all my questions.
Delon Murphy
Powerbrake
40 Odell School Rd, Ste 9, Concord NC, 28027
Tel: 704.421.5857
Cell: 704.804.2438
E mail: delon@powerbrake.us

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom