Power Steering Lines (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have attached pictures of my power steering unit, not sure what it is out of 4 runner? I have 16mm and 17mm male inverted flange fittings to thread into unit. I need help on which one is high pressure and low pressure?
I see that there is a H on the 17mm fitting is this the high pressure?

Thanks Brian,

20220124_104441.jpg

20220124_104740.jpg

20220124_104740.jpg

I just finished dealing with this myself. Figuring out all the fittings was the biggest headache of my power steering conversion. The high pressure side is a very unique fitting with deep threads. I got this fitting along with the high pressure hose from georg at valley hybrids. for the low pressure side, you need to get Part #44416-35020 which is available from your toyota parts dealer.

I just finished dealing with this myself. Figuring out all the fittings was the biggest headache of my power steering conversion. The high pressure side is a very unique fitting with deep threads. I got this fitting along with the high pressure hose from georg at valley hybrids. for the low pressure side, you need to get Part #44416-35020 which is available from your toyota parts dealer.
Yeah, I found the fittings you can get at Summit or Jeggs it is 16mm 1.5 an the other 17mm 1.5 inverted flare to 6 AN or 3/8" JIC. Do you know which one is the high pressure?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom