Power Steering for FJ70?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I just got a 1991 FJ70 with the 3F engine. Love it. However, it does not have power steering. Does anyone know of a power steering kit or has done a power steering addition to a vehicle like this.
Definitely going to need power steering when I put on bigger tires, actually I need it already LOL.
Guidance please.

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I just got a 1991 FJ70 with the 3F engine. Love it. However, it does not have power steering. Does anyone know of a power steering kit or has done a power steering addition to a vehicle like this.
Definitely going to need power steering when I put on bigger tires, actually I need it already LOL.
Guidance please.

Hi Gus
All FJ7* had power steering in Australia
You can use the power steering box off any 70 seres diesel or petrol 84-200? but it is obviously RH or LH specific.

I imagine the pump would suit any 3F if it has the holes drilled on the RH side of the engine.

This is some of the parts off my old 3F showing the reservoir,pump and bracket. As you can see it also has an aircon bracket .
Its just loosely bolted up for some pics I took for someone else who had no aircon
saturday night fever 012 (Small).jpg
saturday night fever 013 (Small).jpg
exotic cruisers 023 (Small).jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom