Power Seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm tired of knees hitting the steering wheel and tired of seeing my passengers sitting close to the windsheild. So, I have decided to fix my power seats. So, I took them apart and found the culpert on whats preventing by seats from moving back and forth. Basically, its worn out gears. I've done some research on the forum and I could not find anybody mentioning where to get the individual parts. I'm just looking for the gear in the gear box not the entire assembly. Does anyone have a clue on where I can find these parts?
1.jpg
2.jpg

you'll need to buy the gearbox. I had the drive side strip out and bought the follow side gear box which was way cheaper and pulled the gear from it.

Honestly it looks like someone attempted to remove the nut from the end of the shaft and didn't hold the shaft still, which will strip those gears, believe me.

Where did you get your gearbox and how much did it cost?

The gear boxes are about $63 each. It's about the only way to replace the gears on either side.

I would have suggested a machine shop for brass gears, but that would probably cost more in the States.

Kalawang

The part number is 72206 a gearbox that contains the gear you need they are around $65 each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom