Power Seat Part - 1996 LX 450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've misplaced the "plastic" bolt (Drivers side fell out and wife thinks it fell on the ground, passenger side was taken out by me and lost, my fault!) that fits into the screw drive for the power seat drive that enables the seat to move forward & back.

Does anyone know where I might find this $1.00 plastic hollow bolt part without purchasing the whole drive assembly Toyota says that I must do @ approximately $250.00?

AnotherSurfer said:
I've misplaced the "plastic" bolt (Drivers side fell out and wife thinks it fell on the ground, passenger side was taken out by me and lost, my fault!) that fits into the screw drive for the power seat drive that enables the seat to move forward & back.

Does anyone know where I might find this $1.00 plastic hollow bolt part without purchasing the whole drive assembly Toyota says that I must do @ approximately $250.00?

You can contact me through a private message I may have a extra one. Waiting on some parts should know today.

Andy

Actually, I think you can replace just the gearbox .... the only 'serviceable part' in the assembly, according to my highly - reliable source. I did....and it was less than $250, if I recall.

This is an option if you can't find that little nylon screw.

This forum is AWESOME!

agomez is a great guy! He read my post, mailed me the part I needed and asked for nothing in return. I am very fortunate.

If agomez ever needs anything, I'll do what I can do to help, he is a very good person! Thanks Andy. :cheers:

Anybody have an extra part lying around? I have a 95 LC and I have the driver side seat working but no screw for the passenger side. And sorry to threadjack an extinct thread

Plastic power seat caps

You can use ones off of a camry. They are a little larger but can be filed to fit.
A camry is easier to find in wrecking yards than Land Cruisers and less expensive than replacing the whole assembly.

Don

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom