Power Running Boards? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just picked up a 2021 HE. Really like the look without running boards but need something to give my kiddos a boost getting in/out of vehicle. Would like retractable running boards. I've read a lot about Amp Research but land cruisers aren't listed on their website. Anyone have recs?

Last edited:
Doubt they’re made and aftermarket would likely be junk. Look for OEM take offs in the classified or step sliders from an armor company (Bud Built)

Doubt they’re made and aftermarket would likely be junk. Look for OEM take offs in the classified or step sliders from an armor company (Bud Built)

Hhmm.. Thanks. I've seen other LC's with power running boards just cannot figure out who makes them. Will keep searching and see if anyone else chimes in.

They have them widely available in the Australian market. Haven't seen one installed in the US.

Seemingly a good opportunity for some established venders to import these among other Australian goodies they already import? Cruiser Brothers, Georg @orangefj45 ?

I saw these on a local truck, they seemed pretty nice and each side had two motors versus the single motor of Amp.

Power Step Running Board for Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series, Plug N' Play, Retractable Electric Side Step

Amazon product ASIN B07YH8W2KS

They have them widely available in the Australian market. Haven't seen one installed in the US.

Seemingly a good opportunity for some established venders to import these among other Australian goodies they already import? Cruiser Brothers, Georg @orangefj45 ?
I know right. The old adage, “low hanging fruit”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom