Power Connector from 3rd Row Seat Motor (30A) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DownTheRoad

GOLD Star
Threads
Anyone have some photos of tapping the 3rd row power and having some USB and 12V outlets for rear cargo easy access? 2010 LX570 here.

Anyone have some photos of tapping the 3rd row power and having some USB and 12V outlets for rear cargo easy access? 2010 LX570 here.

No pics but I’m using the same power source fit rear USB outlets.

Not using the 30A circuit but I'm still using that connector though. Bought the other end with a pigtail from Toyota and use the ignition wire for my Renogy DCDC/MPPT charger.

Not using the 30A circuit but I'm still using that connector though. Bought the other end with a pigtail from Toyota and use the ignition wire for my Renogy DCDC/MPPT charger.
Do you have the part number?

Do you have the part number?
Yes I got the connector 90980-12373.

I also got one pre crimped pin and cable to insert into the connector : 82998-24270.

AD5B3A7E-5F22-44A3-9E34-00D6C7ED0492.jpeg

Anyone know what type of connectors these are? I'd like to build my own harness so just buy the connector and pins separately through digikey or similar.

Any chance this circuit exists but is just unused on the 200 and just needs a fuse and a pigtail? I could really use a 30A pre-existing circuit to relay-switch an SB50 plug for a BCDC trailer battery charger.

Any chance this circuit exists but is just unused on the 200 and just needs a fuse and a pigtail? I could really use a 30A pre-existing circuit to relay-switch an SB50 plug for a BCDC trailer battery charger.
Tap into the trailer harness.

Tap into the trailer harness.
Not sure which fuse referenced for "Trailer" supplies the 12V Aux pin on the 7-pin plug but the highest rated fuse mentioning trailer is 15A. With the smallest 25A BCDC, I'd be exceeding any of those fuses. I've got 200Ah of batteries in the trailer and charging through the trailer plug seems to be at best 10A on avg.

Passenger side Fuse Box #2 shows four unused 30A positions and if there was a 30A fused wire hanging out in the cargo area that I could use that would be awesome.

1683165588107.png

The LX power 3rd row seats have a pretty big fuse, but alas, you have a TLC

Not sure which fuse referenced for "Trailer" supplies the 12V Aux pin on the 7-pin plug but the highest rated fuse mentioning trailer is 15A. With the smallest 25A BCDC, I'd be exceeding any of those fuses. I've got 200Ah of batteries in the trailer and charging through the trailer plug seems to be at best 10A on avg.

Passenger side Fuse Box #2 shows four unused 30A positions and if there was a 30A fused wire hanging out in the cargo area that I could use that would be awesome.

View attachment 3314171
in The main under hood fuse box there is a 30A Tow fuse and a 40A sub battery. I believe that 40A is the big circuit in the tow connector. But I’ve never tapped into it yet, so you’d want to do some research. I know I’ve seen other threads talking about how to make use of that circuit.

in The main under hood fuse box there is a 30A Tow fuse and a 40A sub battery. I believe that 40A is the big circuit in the tow connector. But I’ve never tapped into it yet, so you’d want to do some research. I know I’ve seen other threads talking about how to make use of that circuit.
Thank you! Saved me time, effort and money. I assumed, that like my 100 which (which obvs has no tow prep) that the 200 just trickle charges on that pin. That's probably down to the tow plug kit that I installed 15 yrs ago. Sorry for the threadjack, should have been a SQOD post.

For the record:
1683216790695.png

1683216487487.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom