PowderCoater In/Near Chatt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The guy that used to do my powdercoating no longer does it. :frown: I have had absolutely no luck finding someone in Cleveland or Chattanooga. Anyone know of a business that does good work:confused: I need my trailgear sliders and a roof rack powdercoated and maybe my ghey chrome rock crawler rims (still deciding on that one). If anyone has any leads, post up!!!

Landcruiserjunky

Thanks, I really need to get it done (some minor rust is forming on my roof racks cross bars :frown:)

My company does powdercoating. We have over 100 different colors in stock and can order/match you anything you want. You are welcome to drop by for a visit to see our process. My work is just off Rossville Blvd in Nooga behind the NTB. You can buzz me @ work if you want. 423-698-7715 x221 -sean

My company does powdercoating. We have over 100 different colors in stock and can order/match you anything you want. You are welcome to drop by for a visit to see our process. My work is just off Rossville Blvd in Nooga behind the NTB. You can buzz me @ work if you want. 423-698-7715 x221 -sean

innnnnnteresting...

can you put up a ballpark price for an fj40 frame? or are quotations like that not permitted...

malphrus

12-13 ft long x 40ish inches wide x 8-10inches deep

our oven is approx. 6' wide x 9' high x 14' deep. should fit just fine on its side.
without actually seeing how much sq.footage, we would have to quote you somewhere between $75-$100. let me know if you are interested.

Any idea on the cost for (4) beadlock rings? Standard off the shelf color? I'll be ready sometime after the 1st of June.

BTW, The price on the fame sounds sweet! Wish I had one to powder coat :D

Any idea on the cost for (4) beadlock rings? Standard off the shelf color? I'll be ready sometime after the 1st of June.

BTW, The price on the fame sounds sweet! Wish I had one to powder coat :D

are those 15" dia wheels? if so, i'd say $25

wow, I stopped by today, and you guys have quite an operation!

sorry, i was "sick" yesterday. the boat needed working on and the dog wanted to go sking. i'll be around most of today. just call me b4 you show so i can expect you. thanks.

Sean,

Yep Beadlock rings for 15" rims. I'll call before I come by, but I'd like to stop by and see the operation at some point. sounds like a cool business!

BTW, I think I saw you on Dayton Blvd (taco bell area) the Sunday before I left for GSMTR...if you live in that area, I'm just down memorial/altamont on the nooga side...

Todd

Sean,

Yep Beadlock rings for 15" rims. I'll call before I come by, but I'd like to stop by and see the operation at some point. sounds like a cool business!

BTW, I think I saw you on Dayton Blvd (taco bell area) the Sunday before I left for GSMTR...if you live in that area, I'm just down memorial/altamont on the nooga side...

Todd

Yeah, I live at the top of Peace St. right next to the Bell. Do you have a shop at your place? I'd like to stop by sometime. You are welcome to see our pretreatment & powdercoating line. Its basically an all manual line but we are going to have a fully automated one by next year. We just did a full ARB roof rack for LandcruiserJunky that turned out sweet!

Shop No, but I do have a garage and some (well a few)tools...I do however know of a great shop up in Manchester...only problem is it belongs to a cantankerous bastard named Roger (DSLTOY). :D Just kidding Roger, seriouly, feel free to stop by anytime the Garage door is open. I'm at the corner of Altamont and Crestwood (Flashing light)...Front yard looks like it belongs on a redneck postcard, what with 2 trailers, one boat, and two vehicles...the Cruiser gets the Garage. My neighbors must love me.

I be gone this weekend, but back next week for a couple days and then off to the Razorback Ramble with Roger and Clutchee.

Shop..I do however know of a great shop up in Manchester...only problem is it belongs to a cantankerous bastard named Roger (DSLTOY). :D Just kidding Roger,then off to the Razorback Ramble with Roger and Clutchee.

Todd you left out OLD.
Seriously though we have in the past held some club work days at my shop, where several members bring there rigs and we help each other with big projects like replacing clutches or rebuilding T-case, front ends and Diffs. If I don't have a tractor or my junk tore appart we can get 3 Cruiser in the shop and one or two in side wings. If there is interest we may schedule one later this summer.

thanks guys. i just need somebody to help me hunt down this vacuum leak that's driving me insane. take a gander at this and see if you might have an idea. https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=156800

i'm leaving tonight for Ontario, Canada for a week of walleye & pike fishing with my dad. i'll check in with ya soon. thanks guys & have fun wheelin'.

I can see all the Chattanooga crew riding around with some serious bling with Sean's pricing!! Now lets find some inexpensive media blasting and acid/chemical dipping!

Todd you left out OLD.

I was trying to be nice...I didn't want to offend you :flipoff2:

Sean, Let me know when you get back from CA, and we can look it over...I do have some experience with vac leaks :confused::eek::frown:

Todd, went by your house this morning and saw the pig & trailer. you have a boat in the front yard all Tennessee style with a custom blue tarp cover! will you be around this week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom