Powder Coating (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any recommendations on a reasonably priced powder coating option? We lost our local sponsor one that closed shop. Thanks!

I can't remember who the sponsor was that did the powder coating. But Midwest does powerder coating. They are cheaper but also not as high quality.

Powder coating of MT is the best that i know of around here. They coated a frame for my dad and it turned out very good and the process they used was much better than anything my dad ever got from midwest. Of course you have to pay for the quality, but if it is something that needs a really good strong coat, I would go with powdercoatingofMT.

I can't remember who the sponsor was that did the powder coating. But Midwest does powerder coating. They are cheaper but also not as high quality.

Powder coating of MT is the best that i know of around here. They coated a frame for my dad and it turned out very good and the process they used was much better than anything my dad ever got from midwest. Of course you have to pay for the quality, but if it is something that needs a really good strong coat, I would go with powdercoatingofMT.
@87BJ74 where did you just have your engine parts done?

Sam had all of his engine parts coated at powdercoating of mt. Has held up well to ridiculous engine bay temps , and when hes taken stuff in later the color matches . this is on his 12 valve cummins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom