Powder Coating firms near Seattle/Bellevue, WA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TEQ

Tigger
Threads
Website
www.kindel.com
In the past I've used Powder Vision in Preston Washington for powder coating. See my sig for a link to my rig and the work they did. I was quite happy with their work.

I need to get some more parts done and Powder Vision's website has disappeared. This makes me nervous. I've called them and left a message to call me back.

In the meantime, I was wondering if others had experience with powder coaters in the Seattle/Bellevue area and would like to recommend an alternative.

Anyone?

I used an outfit just south of the Olympia Airport to sandblast my steel wheels. They also powdercoat and the stuff I saw that they had done looked good. Olympia Powdercoat 360 570-9100. One of the guys here at work had some work done by CT Specialties in Tumwater, Powder Coating - CT Specialties - Olympia, Lacey, Tumwater, Washingtion, 360 786-0274.
Just a couple leads to check out. Good luck.

Powder vision

I called JR @ powder vision after seeing your post to confirm he is still in business and he is. Call again 425-222-6363(office) 425-444-6363(cell). Meat

I called JR @ powder vision after seeing your post to confirm he is still in business and he is. Call again 425-222-6363(office) 425-444-6363(cell). Meat

Yep, I spoke with him this morning. Sounds like he's just having problems with his web site provider. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom