Powder Coating firms near Seattle/Bellevue, WA

TEQ

In the past I've used Powder Vision in Preston Washington for powder coating. See my sig for a link to my rig and the work they did. I was quite happy with their work.

I need to get some more parts done and Powder Vision's website has disappeared. This makes me nervous. I've called them and left a message to call me back.

In the meantime, I was wondering if others had experience with powder coaters in the Seattle/Bellevue area and would like to recommend an alternative.

Anyone?

myquestoyota

SILVER Star

I used an outfit just south of the Olympia Airport to sandblast my steel wheels. They also powdercoat and the stuff I saw that they had done looked good. Olympia Powdercoat 360 570-9100. One of the guys here at work had some work done by CT Specialties in Tumwater, Powder Coating - CT Specialties - Olympia, Lacey, Tumwater, Washingtion, 360 786-0274.
Just a couple leads to check out. Good luck.

Powder vision

I called JR @ powder vision after seeing your post to confirm he is still in business and he is. Call again 425-222-6363(office) 425-444-6363(cell). Meat

TEQ

I called JR @ powder vision after seeing your post to confirm he is still in business and he is. Call again 425-222-6363(office) 425-444-6363(cell). Meat
Yep, I spoke with him this morning. Sounds like he's just having problems with his web site provider. Thanks!

Top Bottom