Powder Coaters here in ABQ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,

I'm expecting a bumper/swingout in the coming month and need to find a quality powder coater here in town. Anyone have any positive or negative experiences? Right now, it looks like Absolute powder coating or ABQ Manufacturing might be the best options (based on google reviews).

I've used Kaehr Plating/The Paint Shop in the past. Since the couple that ran the place left (I haven't seen them around) their prices have gone jacked through the roof. I guess I need to investigate those other two companies.

Kaehr does a lot of work for Sandia Labs so their prices are probably jacked up to match what they charge Sandia.

I've used Kaehr Plating/The Paint Shop in the past. Since the couple that ran the place left (I haven't seen them around) their prices have gone jacked through the roof. I guess I need to investigate those other two companies.

makes sense. we've had quite a bit of trouble getting stuff from them lately...

I had 5 aluminum rims powder coated at Absolute Powder Coating for 100.00 each rim, it was not any cheaper if I blasted them myself first. I thought that was pricey but they got them done when they said they would and so far, 2 months, the finish has held up great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom