eBay ~ Potentially Sketchy Seller ~ Florida: 2011 Lexus GX Premium SUPER CLEAN GREAT MAINTENANCE! 139,127 miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX460
Just a heads up here.

I know most of us take a look at drivers.lexus to check service history, but just in case someone doesn't. This shows that at it's last visit to Lexus they recommended a transmission replacement. Lexus records and Carfax suggest this has not been taken care of.

I've reached out to the seller via text from my work cell and personal, as well as messaged them through eBay and have had no response (guessing it's due to me bringing up status of the transmission in first interaction).

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Obviously sometimes deals are too good and I think this may be the case here.

I actually looked at another of his cars when I was down there last month and it was not pretty at all and for sure not as nice as the pics seem or he implies.
I have since noticed that almost every one of the vehicles they list share these features and/or they just blow a lot of smoke up the ass in the descriptions too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom