Potential Purchase 2011 appx 140k mi...Thoughts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone,

I am looking at a possible Fly and Drive on a 2011, right at 140k miles. Black on Black, some minor body damage from what I can see (bumper). Interior looks ok, slight wear on drivers bottom from sliding in and out of seat. I have checked Lex Service and all the oil changes have been done up to 100k. Differential, power steering fluid services done, as well as new radiator. I did not see any trans services. Typical brakes and tires, etc. After 100k, no more Lexus history (I will dig into carfax).

Price is $31,900 from an individual. Plane ticket another $300.

Just wanted to run it by the group, anything else I should be aware of on a 2011? AHC service?? Shocks needed?? Is the price ok? I think it should be in the $20's. Any thoughts greatly appreciated!

Three years ago that price would have been high. Now, with the crazy used car market, I'm not sure. I'm always a proponent of trying to get a pre purchase inspection if possible, especially on a vehicle like this.

Three years ago that price would have been high. Now, with the crazy used car market, I'm not sure. I'm always a proponent of trying to get a pre purchase inspection if possible, especially on a vehicle like this.
Thank you! I would need to be around $28k and no higher than $29k for me to consider this one.

Get an inspection, include in it a fluid check the look see for rust.
Assume you’ll do another $2k in maintenance to baseline everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom