Events/Trails POSTPONED --- February 2020 ROTM - Saturday 2/22/2020 - Montana Mountain (Updated Details) (1 Viewer)

Which trail would you prefer?

• Montana Mountain - Gold Canyon

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Broken Arrow - Sedona

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Outlaw OHV Trail - Sedona

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cracker Jack Mine OHV Trail - Payson

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The fire could have worsened things too for flooding...kind of think it was on the north side or the range but not sure. might make the meeting spot too. Maybe we can make it to a crossing and watch water flow through our desert.

Forecast is down to 1.37" inches, but still right in the window that could make things tricky. I suspect the trail would be fine until about 2pm, but still feel like postponing is the right call. Just got back from the monthly meeting and it sounds like at least a couple folks are going to head out that way and see what's what. I think I may head down to Tucson and check out the Titan Missile Museum, maybe Pima Air & Space too.

I would like to join in on the run whenever you guys eventually decide on going again. :):) I’m new to the area and I’ve been looking to do some runs with other LC enthusiasts!

I'm still going to show up and check out the area. If too much water I'll explore around safely.
Grrr is right: safety first for sure.
If anyone is interested , I'll see you there at the original place and time. May be just paved roads or breakfast in superior?
I like the idea... I'll see you there and we can play it by ear

Steady rain since 3 am.
D6588D86-591C-4872-A74A-AA9C2F38B675.jpeg

It's wildflower season, the only bummer I can see with today's weather is all the blooms were closed. But it was an awesome day to get out.

I kept seeing muddy trucks as I was driving around today. I'm sad I couldn't get out and play. Looks like a good time!

Thankfully we had snorkels today. 😏

I’m 60% certain we passed by @LandCruiserPhil camped on the 357 road on the way in his Power Wagon (but unsure).

View attachment 2219189

View attachment 2219190

View attachment 2219191

View attachment 2219192

View attachment 2219193

Possible not sure of 357 but you didnt honk or say hi? I did see a couple in White 4runner on my final stretch out on 172 but that was the only Toyota I saw all day.
I talked to Matt and he said the run was cancelled?
I felt bad for Red Steve and went out on late Friday nite looking for him. I only found several unhappy (with me) campers but no Red Steve.

Possible not sure of 357 but you didnt honk or say hi? I did see a couple in White 4runner on my final stretch out on 172 but that was the only Toyota I saw all day.
I talked to Matt and he said the run was cancelled?
I felt bad for Red Steve and went out on late Friday nite looking for him. I only found several unhappy (with me) campers but no Red Steve.
I didn’t have a radio and I figured surely someone else was thinking the same. Doubted myself I guess. It was about 9am, top was still up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom