Post your wheeling damage pics (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'll get pics some of mine later.

* My front end underside bumper is scraped pretty badly
* Dented my front rasta skid plate
* Rear bumper is scraped pretty badly from steep inclines (poor rear brake over angle)
* Bent my running boards upward which caused a bit of damage to the rocker panel about an inch behind the front left tire (stupid me needs sliders badly!)
* Usual paint pin stripping

I like to see people actually use their LC's and not spend tons on mods and never "use" them.

As a side rant: I hate crawl control and find it a pointless feature. When you start rocking 6000 lbs of weight, it's not going to be pretty. I've only used the thing once for playing around and quite frankly never will use it again. The noises are not something that inspires confidence either. Maybe in other areas it's a useful feature, but trying to descend or climb something like this you'd have problems. (this is a video from a section of trail in Tucson called 3 feathers which I have taken my LC down and back up)
YouTube - Wallverine's Big Air

Next time I head out there I will be sure to take my own video.

No replies yet?

...I guess everyone here has a Mall Cruiser. :flipoff2:

Post up people! Let's see some guts!

this is all very entertaining :popcorn::grinpimp:

See you offline.

LOL. A little geography lesson might help here...

DTT is from SoCal (as you already well know)...and you are from Brooklyn (apparently where the assholes are from -- at least that's my assumption now of you based on your posts in this section).

That's a distance of over 2,500 miles. So WTF is "see you offline" supposed to mean exactly??? :hmm:

Ok, Mac and I have been speaking via PM and I think we have hashed a few things out.

Lets just let bygone be bygones and move along.

Thanks

Last edited:
I just waisted 5 minutes of my life reading all these posts, wanting to see some 200 series carnage. Not one photo. By the way, had a built FJ Cruiser, have a 100, want a built 80 but REALLY want to build a 200. I love my Tundra's 380 or more hp! Prices are really low on Certified 200's, so maybe soon!

200 section is all talk, no pictures! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE PICTURES! You're not wheelin if you're not breaking/damaging things. :flipoff2:

We certainly have our share of assholes in New York City, but if you think you they only come from Brooklyn, you need to get out some more.

Offline meant PM.

LOL. A little geography lesson might help here...

DTT is from SoCal (as you already well know)...and you are from Brooklyn (apparently where the assholes are from -- at least that's my assumption now of you based on your posts in this section).

That's a distance of over 2,500 miles. So WTF is "see you offline" supposed to mean exactly??? :hmm:

Possibly, though I don't keep in touch with that crowd.

Surely not as proud as your buddies you facebooked from Junior Varsity.

what a witty retort. you must be the pride of your junior high.

Ok Ok Ok....lets all just move on....

(umm funny thing is I grew up 20 miles form New York City, and after high school, we moved to California )

lol

200 section is all talk, no pictures! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE PICTURES! You're not wheelin if you're not breaking/damaging things. :flipoff2:

I will take some pics of my scratches and dents today.........:p

Alright...here they are:

Left rear bumper scrapes
IMG_6198.jpg

Right rear bumper scrapes
IMG_6203.jpg

Bent right side step
IMG_6209.jpg

Broken plastic on front right side step
IMG_6210.jpg

Broken and bent front bumper at point of screw on right side
IMG_6212.jpg

Broken and bent front bumper at point of screw on left side
IMG_6213.jpg

Bent upward front of rocker panel on left side
IMG_6214.jpg

Bent side step on left side
IMG_6218.jpg

Scratched underside of front bumper
IMG_6221.jpg

Scratched underside of front bumper
IMG_6223.jpg

Scraped front right tow hook
IMG_6224.jpg

Scraped and bent slightly front skid plate
IMG_6225.jpg

More scraped front bumper
IMG_6230.jpg

Bent side step on right side
IMG_6232.jpg

Dude...you got to take off those running boards.....lol

Your rear bumper looks just like mine underneath!

Dude...you got to take off those running boards.....lol

Your rear bumper looks just like mine underneath!

Hehe, why do you think I didn't care about it when they got damaged???

MR. SLEE TO THE RESCUE!!! :bounce:

(they're on their way to me!)

I just gotta get that left rocker panel off now and bend back that plastic part on the front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom