Post your wheeling damage pics (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's not damage,
This is damage;
DSCN2382.jpg

200's aren't old enough yet for someone like me to buy one and take it to its full potential off road

When you graduate to a 200, get back to us ;)

Thanks for the advice Cole, I finally got around to this. Looking like Frankenstein

View attachment 1980748
If you expand the rip a little rather than sewing it up you get access to the rear chassis rail and can use a highlift jack while retaining the stock bumper :)

Went to Miller Jeep Trail here in California, since I had to back out of LCDC this year. I got stuck on the first big part and had to get yanked by a triple locked 80 but made the rest of the trail no problem, had some bumper damage, got the heat gun out and fixed it. One of my rocker panels got messed up cause of my mud flaps so those are gone now. The budbuilt sliders did good 💪🏼

That's not damage,
This is damage;
DSCN2382.jpg

200's aren't old enough yet for someone like me to buy one and take it to its full potential off road

Is this good enough for you? Get out of here with your gatekeeping bs. I’d love to see you keep up with us. This is after Poison Spider, Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, and Gemini Bridges in less than 12 hours.

28CBE732-B37F-423A-86B3-221D3E792347.jpeg
F40E2FB4-276F-4C5B-8CFB-52B6DF45D766.jpeg

ACEB7668-9870-4295-A4AA-5921B7EDF560.jpeg

Looks like a good excuse for a new aftermarket rear bumper.

Can barely notice it, you're fine...

Is this good enough for you? Get out of here with your gatekeeping bs. I’d love to see you keep up with us. This is after Poison Spider, Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, and Gemini Bridges in less than 12 hours.

I agree, I wouldn't keep up. My truck has taken 34 years of hard abuse, and has a clapped out old engine

Relax mate, its all in good fun

Cheers Alex

Not anything particular, best I can figure is i kicked a rock into it? Didnt put myself into any wierd positions, or rub anything else.

Ya, that makes sense.
I ran Imogene twice this year, and was trying to remember anything that might have done that... Couldn’t think of anything.

Our rear bumper got pretty beat up in Moab, and then my better half got rear ended, so we ended up with new tupperwear. The bumper we want is backordered, and costs considerably more than the OEM, so that's the route we went earlier this year. Great excuse for new bumper!

Reactions: dmc
Nothing major, and for anyone that has every wheeled a 200, it's almost expected. But I got my first damage and now I guess I have an excuse to start shopping for rear bumpers. View attachment 2056977

Is that a Century in the background?

Is that a Century in the background?
Yep. 1992. I picked it up last year. It was may daily driver until winter hit. I then swapped my Tundra for the 200 in February. The excitement of being back in a 200 hasn't worn off yet so now the Century gets used about once a week or on Sunday drives.
64213110_10218179245288592_6036126168552308736_o.jpg

Our rear bumper got pretty beat up in Moab, and then my better half got rear ended, so we ended up with new tupperwear. The bumper we want is backordered, and costs considerably more than the OEM, so that's the route we went earlier this year. Great excuse for new bumper!
which bumper are you considering?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom