Post your pics of your clean daily driven FJ40's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LS1FJ40 said:
Alpine Head Unit with GPS Touch Screen, iPod, etc, etc.

love to see some pics of that install. I've been pondering the best way to integrate the iPod....

Did you go the FM route? Or does the Alpine have RCA input?

On the topic of clean daily drivers and rockets. These ones look pretty clean and fun to drive.

Check this place out.
63philpeansFFRtwo.jpg
LC75darkgreenmilitary2.jpg

2badfjs said:
TAKES YOU BACK! WHERE ZACK?
your like 19 yrs old arent you? ;)
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I knew someone would call me out on the age thing :grinpimp: Despite popular belief I'm going on 23, even though I look and act 17, god I feel old.

Hub caps

hubcaps.JPG

3 years ago: 33's POS 2.5" springs, sm420, front locker
19 years old sophomore in college

Current state of POS

carn04.JPG

Working 40 hours a week in cube hell drawing sticks and circles on a computer rocking out as hard as I can with headphones and a hobble of coffee dreaming about wheeling or going stupid fast down the face of a ski resort on my motorcycle minus motor.

Oh and 3 years is a long time for someone my age :flipoff2:

Last edited:
Daily cruier

Daily round the block... for now. Need to fix horn for inspection. Finger works for now, but DMV says no way.!@! fun to drive down the back roads and off roads. I'll post the other cruisers later. seeeya :)
DSCF1298-2.jpg

1980 FJ40, i love it and drive it everyday!
656b.jpg
fb65.jpg

This is making me yearn to drive my cruiser every day again!!!! I think this thread has made up my mind to fix the tub on my truck, put a real cage in it and then drive it next summer instead of my other junk.

Stew

"On the topic of clean daily drivers and rockets. These ones look pretty clean and fun to drive."

looks like toys to me

I daily drive these......brown one is getting more action lately, would want to daily drive anything else (other than my wifes new vintage ride..:)

Green one is a 77 w/2.5 bds w/33x9.5's

Buffalo brown one isa 78 with stock suspension w/33x9.5's

then2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom