Post your high-mileage 100-series!!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thread about high mileage with tons of dudes in the 120's posting like they've done sumthin

Yea, my vehicle is not yet worthy for posting in this thread, but I read it anyway to give my LC something to aspire to!

:popcorn:

Just hit a big milestone!

ycnI6YV.jpg

Thankfully I was just on the way to school and was able to snap this on a side road. I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if I missed 222,222. Next stop: 333,333!

I hit 200,000 on Friday, April 18th at 6:30 in the morning...

NOW... it's broken in.

IMG_20140418_063621.jpg

Well I just turned twenty three and I figure that you are somewhere close by.

All I can say is that it is up to guys like you and me to catch up with the, ugh..."more senior members" of this community. ;)

...via IH8MUD app
With you on this one.. I was born just 6 years before my truck was. Lets see how far they'll go. I know I'm driving mine until the wheels fall off. It's a living legend.

Hitting 170k this summer, coming up in the world.

With you on this one.. I was born just 6 years before my truck was. Lets see how far they'll go. I know I'm driving mine until the wheels fall off. It's a living legend.

Hitting 170k this summer, coming up in the world.
I'm with that too lol. Gonna get to 160k this summer and I'm on the pretty low end around here too at 25.

Oh and D light still in full force -____-

Sold mine a month ago at 331,000 miles. Anybody's 'D' light still light up?

That is awesome. Is there a thread on this? I am curious about the condition AND what it sold for with 331k miles?

Sold it for $7500. Ran like new. Maintenance always up to date, new front brakes, Toyota Truestart battery, and starter. Everything worked like new, including the original power radio antenna. A little rust was starting on the edge of the lower tailgate but not really noticeable. In 16 years of ownership nothing but the starter ever failed. I hope to get the same service out of my new LX.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1398823563.640905.jpg

Last edited:
Picked this one up yesterday. Runs GREAT, doesn't smoke at all at start up, doesn't leak, doesn't rattle, etc. Very nice ride, and the interior looks great. Guy bought it with 80,000 miles on it and traveled extensively; however, when you do the math, that's still less than 20,000 miles per year.......Original engine, original transmission, he said he's never put a starter or any coil packs in it. Granted, those items are concerns for me, but I got it at what I consider t be a really good price (especially considering it has an OME lift [t-bars, 866 rears, nitrocharger sports all 4 corners, Slee diff drop], Slee step sliders, Slee rear bumper, completely new front suspension, new front half-shafts, and 4 relatively new BFG AT KOs........)

I guess time will tell if it ends up being a driver/wheeler or becomes a parts truck! :)
Odo at time of purchase.JPG

Well... I guess this is a good first post spot. You guys just put the finishing move on any hesitation I had for buying a 2000 TLC. I've been in the new car buying mode for about a week. Frankly, I haven't found a single new vehicle that I liked so I had just about given up. Tomorrow I'll got talk to my credit union about a small loan and hopefully by Tuesday I'll own a TLC. If all goes well, my next post will be- Now what? The TLC that I'm going to buy is stock so I have some room to play. It's only at around 160,000 so it'll be a little while before I come back to this thread.

Considering selling my 99. Working a construction job in east Georgia and it's parked in my garage in Birmingham AL. 155k miles, rear locker, maintenance you will love.. Leather in great condition and extras you won't believe. Got to find someone that wants a real good one. Only thing it needs is a rear Slee or BIOR bumper. Got a second battery tray, nitto 295's and on and on. Winch, ARB, cb, ham, spector seat covers, lord almighty it never ends. Maintenance from hell, Amsoil everything. Lots of extra things included. if you want an good Land Cruiser PM me. I check my email everyday.

Last edited:
Very Nice @LimaBravo !!!

I threw down deuces a week or two ago on the bronze one...
0C13F8E5-8524-4029-AB67-4F4F3D6BE6B0.jpg

227K on a 2000 LX470. It's a creampuff mall cruiser for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom