Post your Fridge/Freezer Cord Management Pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.rmlca.ab.ca
I'm wondering what everyone does to keep their fridge/freezer cord from getting tangled or pinched when on a slide.

I've previously wrecked a cord on one of my trucks, now I have it taped to a bungee cord, which is pretty jobber. I have a Dometic CFX-40 and an older style ARB...same problem with both.

So, I'd like to see what ideas or pictures people have done to keep the cords from getting yanked out or pinched when you open/close the fridge slide.

Craig.

This is a fine solution and I'll be installing a version of this.. I just ordered a bracket from @NLXTACY at Wits' End

Great products and great service!!

Fridge_Disconnect_Complete_Wiring_Kit__06310.1456631973.1280.1280.png

Anderson SB50 ARB/Engel Fridge 2-PIN to Battery Complete Wiring Kit

Not sure if that would work with my dometic/waeco...I'll have to measure.

It's a good option, thanks.

I create my own version with anderson connectors couple of years ago .. in fact I have in all my cruisers so I can move the ARB around ..

I posted this also over on Expo, but Ronny has a slick setup at the 12 minute mark that he uses with his Engel fridge and slide.
This is what I would go for if my fridge was on a slide.

In the video above at the 12:50 mark he is using the CNC cable track.

I zip tied mine up and out of the way. I never have to mess with it. If you don't have a shelf like I do, you'd probably be able to use the 3rd row grab handle.

IMG_7527.JPG

Had to play around with fastening location, but it is in braided cable from Painless and just wraps back onto itself. Has been working well for almost 3 years now.

IMG_2302.JPG

IMG_2303.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom