Post SAS - FJ80 coils, 4.88 diffs, 5.29 ARB front diff, ifs hubs, lots of other stuff (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.robinhood4x4.com
The usual stuff for sale after SAS

http://robinhood4x4.com/forsale.htm

Edit: Sorry, the FJ80 coils are gone.

Edit: gears gone.
Stock differentials, 4.88 ratio. The front are IFS stock gears from my 93 4runner and they will fit any front IFS differential from 86-95. Asking $75 plus shipping.

Edit: rear diff is sold.
The rear 3rd member is the factory 4.88 V6 third member and gears. It cannot be regeared with any aftermarket gears. Click here for more info on these gears and housing. The housing also has the port for the rear ABS sensor. The pinion seal leaks a little and will likely need to be replaced. 4crawler shows how to replace the seal and Marlin Crawler sells the seals for $6.26. Asking $250 plus shipping. Preference will go to local pickup near the SF bay area.

Edit: Brakelines sold.
Trail-Gear extended Rear Brakeline for Toyotas, brand new never been used. 26" length. $20 plus shipping.

Edit: brace is sold.
Downey Idler Arm Brace. $35 plus shipping.
Install notes: Depending on your style of idler arm, you might have to grind down one of the nubs on the idler arm.

IFS front differential with ADD system, 5.29 gears (from US Gear) and ARB locker. Gears and ARB are 2 years old. Because of my manual hubs there are very few miles on them, maybe less than 1000 miles. No leaks. $800 plus shipping. Preference will go to local pick up.
IFSDiff2.JPG

Edit: hubs sold.
IFS manual locking hubs. One of the bolts in the cover plate is broken off in each of the hub bodies. This does not affect the strength of the hubs as these bolts only hold the cover plate on the hub body. When I got these one of the dials and the ramp inside were worn so I fixed it with some JB weld. One of the bushings inside seems worn and is a little sloppy. I'm not sure if that affects anything but I've been using them for several years now and they seem fine. Other than that, they work perfectly and the dials turn smoothly. Even the gaskets seem good. $60 plus shipping.

Edit: Jigs sold.
Jigs for cutting the holes in the frame for an SAS. $10 plus shipping

Edit: Shocks gone.
Rancho 5009 shocks for extended rear suspension travel. Will only fit 90-95 4runners. Shocks are what limit the rear travel on 2nd gen 4runners. The lower bushing has been clearanced so they will fit on the lower shock mounts on the axle, bodies have small dents near the bottom but function not affected.. According to the rancho website these are 15.6" compressed and 26.25" extended. $40 for both shocks, plus shipping.

Leftover U-bolts from my SAS. 9/16" U-bolts. $5 each, plus shipping.
Ubolts.JPG

Edit: Hook gone.
Original Warn which hook. $7 plus shipping.

Coming Soon:

Edit: Hubs sold.
IFS hubs for use with the Sky Manufacturing axle widening kit. $40 plus shipping.

Stock front chrome bumper. $100 plus shipping.

Edit: rear bumper gone.
Stock rear chrome bumper. $100 plus shipping.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom