Post pictures of your rig with 37s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nay, how's your back after throwing that tire up on the roof, lol. Geez, I pray you never have to change a tire. I had a 33" up there at some point and that was more than enough.

x2, and I'm 6'2". It'll be bad enough on the rear swingout.:eek:

Yep, and x13.5 is every bit as bad as narrow 37". No way I am running TSL's or Iroks on a rig that sees regular family duty.

Only one fellow 'mud can attest to this, but my truck rides very well. Keep in mind I built my 80 knowing it would spend 90% of the very little driving I do with it on the street and it would be used as my weekend/nice/date vehicle. You can't take a classy girl out in a truck that vibrates like crazy from the tires.....or wait maybe....:D

Ok I'm out, I don't have 37's or pictures....sorry hijack over and out!

Only one fellow 'mud can attest to this, but my truck rides very well. Keep in mind I built my 80 knowing it would spend 90% of the very little driving I do with it on the street and it would be used as my weekend/nice/date vehicle. You can't take a classy girl out in a truck that vibrates like crazy from the tires.....or wait maybe....:D

Ok I'm out, I don't have 37's or pictures....sorry hijack over and out!

Sure, my TSL/Irok statement is mostly a) tread noise (maybe not fair since I haven't run TSL's or Iroks and b) daily winter use. It's not like I didn't just put a 37" Interco tire on my rig, there is no reason why 36" TSL's would be terrible in the ride dept.

I remember when I first put 35" trxus on my rig and picked up my parents from the airport, and my mom comments on how nice my truck rides (of course that was also the F.O.R. suspension) and she has no clue about this stuff.

I think people who haven't run Interco tires recently have a misconception that these are terrible road tires compared to other brands. The trxus rides around town nicer than a BFG AT and nicer than Toyos (maybe not as round, but better ride for sure). The nice soft tread makes these things cushy, they are shockingly quiet, and they do take some weight but balance up fine.

I remember when I first when from 33x10.5 BFG AT ko's to 34x12.5 Trxus and I was scared I was going to screw up my family comfort only to find it actually improved noticeably as well as the huge upgrade in offroad capability. Gotta love it.

Last edited:
37” Irok’s on 3.5”BS bead lock rims
OME – J lift
OME – L shocks
Metal-tech 2” front steel spacers
Modified front wheel wells - now the 37’s stuff perfectly into the wheel wheels. Supper low center of gravity yet all the clearance of a full size 37. No reason to go any taller!

I think I am going to do somthing like that helocat.

I am running the exact set-up as Hello Kitty (I mean, Helocat. :flipoff2:) except I'm running 37x14.50x17 bias Iroks and a 3" BS on a 17x8 rim. Other than that, we are one in the same. Both of us have lowered our rear bump stop 4", but stock on the front. I have no rubbing at all.

P1250023.jpg

2480910510041288937S600x600Q85.jpg

Here's my previous 93 80 on 37 SSR's, 3.5" BS(I think), on J's and a 1" body lift! No rubbing!

145_4572.jpg

145_4562.jpg

145_4561.jpg

Then here's my current 80 on 39's, 2.5"ome mediums, 1" spacers and 2" lowered bump stops! She mainly rubbed on the inside rear wheel well above the frame.

151_5163.jpg

151_5164.jpg

100_1384.jpg

Now with the 420 & 423 ome 5" lift...rubbing is fixed!!

80001.jpg

I am running the exact set-up as Hello Kitty (I mean, Helocat. :flipoff2:) except I'm running 37x14.50x17 bias Iroks and a 3" BS on a 17x8 rim. Other than that, we are one in the same. Both of us have lowered our rear bump stop 4", but stock on the front. I have no rubbing at all.

CreepySleepy HA! I don’t beat my truck like it owes me $, like how you drive! Besides my truck is Orange and that alone makes it crawl 2x better. :flipoff2:

Mark

True... But we still have the same suspension set-up. :flipoff2:

No matter what Creeper....Orange will always crawl 2x's better!:bounce2:

This is a 55 I sold just before we moved to Vegas...I painted it orange and it turned out great!!!
142_4246.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom