Post pics of your Rig! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_2167.jpg

IMG_2225.jpg

IMG_2449.jpg

IMG_2783.jpg

IMG_2167.jpg

IMG_2225.jpg

IMG_2449.jpg

IMG_2783.jpg

:meh: that is as good of an excuse as any :)

Here is the new family wheeler

1997 LX450
161k miles
ARB front bumper
12k winch
Led interior lights
ARB roof rack
4x4 Labs rear bumper
White Knuckle rock sliders
Slee transfer case skid
Iron Man 2.5in lift
BFG All-terrain
Tuffy center console
Cobra cb radio
Speski cargo barrier
Husky liners floor mats
Rigid dually floods
Rigid dually spots
new motor
Factory lockers

IMG_3788.jpg

Here is the new family wheeler

1997 LX450
161k miles
ARB front bumper
12k winch
Led interior lights
ARB roof rack
4x4 Labs rear bumper
White Knuckle rock sliders
Slee transfer case skid
Iron Man 2.5in lift
BFG All-terrain
Tuffy center console
Cobra cb radio
Speski cargo barrier
Husky liners floor mats
Rigid dually floods
Rigid dually spots
new motor
Factory lockers

W O W

:cheers:

Here is the new family wheeler 1997 LX450 161k miles ARB front bumper 12k winch Led interior lights ARB roof rack 4x4 Labs rear bumper White Knuckle rock sliders Slee transfer case skid Iron Man 2.5in lift BFG All-terrain Tuffy center console Cobra cb radio Speski cargo barrier Husky liners floor mats Rigid dually floods Rigid dually spots new motor Factory lockers

So the bar has been set :)

So the bar has been set :)

Yes the bar has been set for sure. You have 4 months to buy it, rig it, and get it ready to depart. Better get on the ball or you can always drive Jose!

Yes the bar has been set for sure. You have 4 months to buy it, rig it, and get it ready to depart. Better get on the ball or you can always drive Jose!

Oh you know it will happen and when it does it's gonna be if epic proportions :)

I have mods sitting in the garage ready to be put on. Cruiser arrives Sunday afternoon and in true Boudreau fashion the mods will begin immediately. Raising the bar a little more out of reach!

I have mods sitting in the garage ready to be put on. Cruiser arrives Sunday afternoon and in true Boudreau fashion the mods will begin immediately. Raising the bar a little more out of reach!

Bastard. You need to be content with what you have.

This is the new era of the Hatfield and Mcoys.................the Scotts and the Boudreaus!

I will be content when you finally concede to my empire of Superior Land Cruisers. Texting me or verbally will not work. You must post it up here for all to see. Then and only then will I stop and allow you catch up. Till then rest assured, I will be one mod ahead of you at all times.:flipoff2:

Nice rig. I think I saw that one in the Expo classifieds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom