Post pics of your rig with XML's! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cody's rig was my desktop background for about a year while I was searching for my 80. I love that rig. Was he the first to run XML's?

Lt, whose green rig is that? It's a beauty. I'm not a fan of Exo cages, but that red 80 looks good as well.

Seems like everyone is flare less, or at least partially. Do the fronts need to go in order to run these tires?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

WOW some pics of my rig b4 i got it just WOW

BenMara owns it now..... those pics are from when the original owner NCjeff owned it.

devildogcruiser25 said:
Lt, whose green rig is that? It's a beauty. I'm not a fan of Exo cages, but that red 80 looks good as well.

Seems like everyone is flare less, or at least partially. Do the fronts need to go in order to run these tires?

My tires don't rub my flares at all.

Before the wheel spacers, they would rub the rear frame rail, and before the radius arm flip, they would rub the radius arms.

Sent from my C771 using IH8MUD

No you don't have to take the flares off but if you wheel it on a tight technical trail or rocks they will do that for you.

Al, Are you still running 4.88's? How do those work for those tires? Would you go 5.29's if you were to do it over?

Did your ARB trim have to do with the tires? Or just the fact that you wanted better clearance?

Al, Are you still running 4.88's? How do those work for those tires? Would you go 5.29's if you were to do it over?

Did your ARB trim have to do with the tires? Or just the fact that you wanted better clearance?

Just for better clearance

4.88's are fine, I may go 5.29's if I was planning on staying with the 3FE. But my planned diesel swap needs the lower rpms that 4.88s will bring.

Killing me Al...:beer::beer:

Seeing those old pics of my 80, makes me want it back, and its for sale.

Who wants my 40???

Killing me Al...:beer::beer:

Seeing those old pics of my 80, makes me want it back, and its for sale.

Who wants my 40???

Damn it jeff when I had the cash to buy that 40 you managed to email him right ahead of me and get it... now I don't have that money :mad::doh::grinpimp::flipoff2:

why don't you see if Ben will take it as a trade?? :cheers:

Man this makes Mr want to out some michelins on my LX.. the tires are usually found at the military surplus correct?

Wish I didn't sell my fjc wheels...

SO JEALOUS!!!

If my little 3FE would turn those babies I would be in but even with my 5.29s I think it would struggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom