Post pics of your kids working on your cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thought I would start a thread of our kids working on our cruiser with us. My daughther at 3 want to be in the garage with me all the time and it's nice to have a helping hand:)
Pics of us 1975.jpg
Pics of us 1973.jpg

Good timing. :D
Ross helped me on the 305# crank pulley bolt on Sunday and there is a picture he took to show his buddies in auto shop class.

-B-
Ross.jpg

Last edited:
My daughter who is 19 is the one that helps me bleeding clutch and brakes.:beer:

My 5 year old daughter wants to work on Land Cruisers and 4runners when she is older, from age 2 she would get on the creeper and slide underneath.

Otto took over all the tough jobs before his second birthday.... :banana:

174971607_8ujbP-M.jpg

174971587_2nPA9-M.jpg

Zack (aka #3) helping out with the ARB/M12K install
Zack Help.jpg
Zack Help 2.jpg
Zack Help 3.jpg

Veda, the head of maintenance :
P1010001_30.jpg

I can tell you from personal experience, enjoy them while you can they grow up quickly!

9 month old daughter thought she was driving the cruiser but we were actually on a ferry crossing Lake Champlain.
IMG_1144.jpg

Surely there are more 'Mudders with pictures of their kids helping with the wrenching...

-B-

Expecting our 1st in Sept. I'll have to check back on this one ;D

nakman,

Where did you get that onesie with the cross section? I love it, no kids yet, but it won't be long now, so I may need to find one before they are all gone.

Thanks

Pete

Here is one from last summer. We are done at this point.... But she is not afraid to get dirty, and enjoys helping out. (she was 3 at the time)
336835142_W6uiq-M.jpg

Here's a couple of my full-time helper. He thinks he wants a cruiser when he's 16;). So fun to hear, "Hey, Dad. You want to go work on the landcruiser?" One pic is making room for 35's on the 40. Others are of one of our biggest projects so far--swapping factory locked axles onto the lx450 we wanted to keep and the elation when after all was finally plugged in and the magic dash lights came on to tell us we were finished!
Photo_012508_002.jpg
Photo_022908_001.jpg
DSCN9384.JPG

Here's a few that bring back great memories.

Pic 1 is engine swap day, my son (left) and his friend doing a lot of the heavy work.

Pic 2 is son #1 (right) and son #2 (left) after a day of putting the aluminum tub on the 40 project

Now I check with them before starting a project to make sure they're on board to help, & they love it.

Good times.
DSC00315_small.jpg
IMG_0907_small.jpg

Here is my little one helping me tape for the flare painting. Needless to say he got a little carried away with the flames.....we had a good day together doing the flares.

IMG_1237.jpg

IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1235.jpg

Good times for sure.....Curt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom