Post pics of your GX 460 in action, off-road and 4 Wheeling (1 Viewer)

What did it run you if you don't mind me asking? More than a Gobi?

$1,4XX with picking it up at his place, I believe it was like another $400+ to ship since it’s one piece and went on a pallet/freight.

That might not sound bad now (and probably isn’t the price now) after the last few years of market change, but in 2019 it was 30-40% more than Gobi. Though, Gobi wasn’t making stuff for the 460 and he did offer some customization (which was extra).

Again, really great setup overall. The awesome styling was why I was willing to pay, it just knocks everything else out on the market.

If you want pure functionality, and accessory options, I’d argue a FrontRunner setup has that title. But Gamiviti has the looks one IMO.

$1,4XX with picking it up at his place, I believe it was like another $400+ to ship since it’s one piece and went on a pallet/freight.

That might not sound bad now (and probably isn’t the price now) after the last few years of market change, but in 2019 it was 30-40% more than Gobi. Though, Gobi wasn’t making stuff for the 460 and he did offer some customization (which was extra).

Again, really great setup overall. The awesome styling was why I was willing to pay, it just knocks everything else out on the market.

If you want pure functionality, and accessory options, I’d argue a FrontRunner setup has that title. But Gamiviti has the looks one IMO.
Thank you!

I remember looking at Gamiviti years ago for my 470 and they were around 1200+shipping for the decked out version. Last time I checked Gobi it was around 1500 shipped. I just checked again and Gobi is 1800 shipped. I guess if Gamiviti is in the 1500-1600 dollar range plus shipping in this market that wouldn't be too bad.

I agree about the Gamiviti styling. That's primarily my reason for wanting one. That and the flat top vs the Gobi's basket system. I do lots of home projects and always need to haul lumber, so the flat top with ratchet strap tabs would be ideal.

r2m

Richard
Thank you!

I remember looking at Gamiviti years ago for my 470 and they were around 1200+shipping for the decked out version. Last time I checked Gobi it was around 1500 shipped. I just checked again and Gobi is 1800 shipped. I guess if Gamiviti is in the 1500-1600 dollar range plus shipping in this market that wouldn't be too bad.

I agree about the Gamiviti styling. That's primarily my reason for wanting one. That and the flat top vs the Gobi's basket system. I do lots of home projects and always need to haul lumber, so the flat top with ratchet strap tabs would be ideal.
Here's my Gamiviti order:
gamiviti-rack-jpg.1906056

I too went all in with my Gamiviti rack, front LED light bar, proximity lights left and right. The only thing I didn't get was the fairing. I asked for a template so I can make my own clear (Acrylic) one to go in front of the LED light bar. Tim was great and sent it to me, which I modified to fit a little better. I needed it to be a little taller so it reached under my RTT. If you do go with the Gamiviti, I have the PDF of the template on my build thread (somewhere).

r2m

Richard
I forgot to mention that for me, one of the selling points for me with Gamiviti was that it's one of the lowest profile racks on the market and it didn't hurt that Tim (the owner) was great to work with! I didn't want a basket type rack, but a flat top for some of the same reasons as Arailt mentioned, but more towards RTT.

r2m

Richard
Time for some BFG M/T's!

You aren't kidding!! When I bought this one, the dealer told me they had just thrown on brand new super aggressive off road tires. You can imagine my lack of enthusiasm when I saw these. However, its nice to have a GX 460 again, and this time its the older body style that I prefer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom