Post pics of your body decals/stripes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is on my new GRJ76... now in transit from Dubai to Switzerland
EA7783F3-395B-453F-B105-7DBA9F73C6F4.jpeg

@FJBen: it's Toyota OEM, I've seen it in older brochures, just a less common striping, so no replica available as of yet.

@FJBen: I came across a low res scan of it when I dove down the rabbithole of EU spec pick up striping. I wouldn't know where to begin to look for it again, but I'm 90% certain it was a French market brochure (the other 10% would be Swiss). Other than that, I've come across two other 75 pick ups with this striping, both French, one a BJ and the other one might've been a PZJ. Seems to line up with mine, it was originally a French car as well. I'll post it here should I come across it again.

I did manage to turn up this with a quick Google image search for PZJ75, found on a French website, looks like a cropped scan of said brochure or at least a press photo judging from the clean background, lack of license plate and shiny new exhaust tip:

hzj75pickup.jpg

Last edited:
@FJBen: I came across a low res scan of it when I dove down the rabbithole of EU spec pick up striping. I wouldn't know where to begin to look for it again, but I'm 90% certain it was a French market brochure (the other 10% would be Swiss). Other than that, I've come across two other 75 pick ups with this striping, both French, one a BJ and the other one might've been a PZJ. Seems to line up with mine, it was originally a French car as well. I'll post it here should I come across it again.

I did manage to turn up this with a quick Google image search for PZJ75, found on a French website, looks like a cropped scan of said brochure or at least a press photo judging from the clean background, lack of license plate and shiny new exhaust tip:

hzj75pickup.jpg

Thats at least a start! Thanks for the information, I will rabbit hole away on a conference call.

found this rad color stripe, I wondering if this cruiser came with a matching trapper keeper?

1920px-1991_Toyota_Land_Cruiser_(HZJ75RV)_3-door_wagon_(2015-07-03)_01.jpg

Just make your own.....knifeless tape, some vinyl colors you like, a big cutting table and LOTS of patience to line it all up.

20200707_171101.jpg

2018 GRJ

5990339E-B4BF-472B-B23E-9AD24DD42FD9.jpeg

I am in the same boat, I need a little flair. I found these two companies that look decent. Troopy pictures but they have the other models too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom