Post clean-up thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Let John know they were great photos, especially the one handed behind the back shots:D

Shica, next time we will have a prize for the most trash collected. Perhaps something from Slee ;)

The location of the next clean-up is as of yet TBD. I am thinking that something with a little mild wheeling would be fun. We need to put together a Club wheeling run in the interem. Maybe Lower and or Upper Ajax in Florence. I know we can get everyone through both trails although Upper has a little more propencity for body damage.

hey ya'll had a great time can't wait to gt together again. I think we have a good start on this club lets keep it going. It was nice to be able to put faces with names.

heh heh...

Sir titus good to meet you, next time try and keep me on the right side of the road OK?

have to ask you about the tacoma lift options I am thinking about donahoe

desertdude said:
heh heh...

Sir titus good to meet you, next time try and keep me on the right side of the road OK?

I forgot about that. :doh: Good thing the cops passed us after we turned. I was kind of curious why every one was staring at us. I thought they wher just admiring your
bad ass 40 :D

What was funny was the look on the driver of the truck in the left turn lane. We were on the left side of them in line for the same turn. W.T.F. :eek: Not used to the big roads down there in the big city :ban:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom