Post air bag delete question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Premium lifted - anyone know if you can buy the console covers after removing the toggle switches for height and ride? Does it throw a fault code if the toggles are removed?

thumbnail.jpg

Premium lifted - anyone know if you can buy the console covers after removing the toggle switches for height and ride? Does it throw a fault code if the toggles are removed?

View attachment 3041959
Don’t think you can get just the covers. I think you’d have to get a whole new panel. Someone had posted a while back about trying to re-wire those top 2 switches to be able to repurpose them. I don’t recall seeing the end results though.

View attachment 3041959
You'll need the entire panel, but yes you can get a panel with just the two lower switches.
I too have the premium and the only switches that work or the two bottoms ones, Down Hill Assist and 4H/4L.
You will not have any issues with codes popping up.

Depending upon what mod's you do, you can use those top two blanks as aux light switches or?? :hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom