Post a picture of your Toyota! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need some stickers now...paging @YotaLance !!!

That depends on if you have a Toyota to put them on...

IMG_4141.JPG
That depends on if you have a Toyota to put them on...

Yessir!

Guess it would've helped to turn the page... That's awesome!!

Text me your address and I'll get a couple in the mail.

Congrats on the new ride Eli! I guess you weren't kidding when you said "Tacoma" when I saw you the other day. :)

@M0untaineer don't leave us hangin. Let's hear some details.

@M0untaineer don't leave us hangin. Let's hear some details.

2016 4x4 double cab...pretty darn happy with it!

Gonna put on a bumper...was looking ARB, but not crazy about the new style safari they have...was thinking something relatively lightweight with shackle/winch mount and not too much side coverage....

2016 4x4 double cab...pretty darn happy with it!

Gonna put on a bumper...was looking ARB, but not crazy about the new style safari they have...was thinking something relatively lightweight with shackle/winch mount and not too much side coverage....
How about a Dissent Offroad bumper? Ben made one for his personal 2016 Tacoma and if you're nice he might make one for you too hahah.

(Pics are taken from his Facebook)
14915300_1098648883585782_5441349374065322681_n.jpg

14238362_1041605562623448_2966628093791922994_n.jpg

How about a Dissent Offroad bumper? Ben made one for his personal 2016 Tacoma and if you're nice he might make one for you too hahah.

(Pics are taken from his Facebook)
14915300_1098648883585782_5441349374065322681_n.jpg

14238362_1041605562623448_2966628093791922994_n.jpg

Man that is sharp!...is he local? Sorry, not familiar, but if it's local and I could save shipping and it's not crazy expensive, I'd probably be in...I'd like to do some sliders and rear bumper too...does he produce those as well?

Man that is sharp!...is he local? Sorry, not familiar, but if it's local and I could save shipping and it's not crazy expensive, I'd probably be in...I'd like to do some sliders and rear bumper too...does he produce those as well?
His name is Ben (username @benc) and unfortunately he is in northern California IIRC. He's a popular supporting vendor on this forum. He produces a 100 series front and rear bumper, and has sliders, diff drop, and skid plates in the design phase. Check out a couple of his threads on here:

Dissent Offroad Modular Front Bumper

Dissent Offroad Modular Rear Bumper

Not sure if he's producing the Tacoma bumpers regularly but he did make his own and I'm sure would be willing to work another one in for you. Shoot him a pm or email at bencalhoon86@gmail.com

Company I use to work for has a nice 3rd gen taco front bumper. All aluminum too. Pricey but you get what you pay for >> here

Company I use to work for has a nice 3rd gen taco front bumper. All aluminum too. Pricey but you get what you pay for >> here

Dang...you weren't kidding $2k...and 4 month lead time too...it is nice though

Dang...you weren't kidding $2k...and 4 month lead time too...it is nice though

Think of it this way.. Half down and save for the rest for the next 4 months. If you can or don't mind to wait that long it almost works out better that way haha.

Just looking for some trails that might still be around Rogers , not much left around any more , Hobs has been shot down for a long time , nothing crazy just some old logging roads of sort
B53DC69F-4E30-4A3D-BDB8-9B3EB9F2C6ED.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom