post a pic of your cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
lame pic in the drivway but i dont know florida yet to weel and its a i just got digtal cam ( my bros cam)

BJ40RV-00.jpg

DSCN0054.jpg

DSCN0061.jpg

This is Buddy. Known all around the world by his first name :D

Not the best pic I have, but all the other ones I have here at work in my screen saver are too big to upload :doh: Maybe I'll post another this weekend.

1972 FJ40, 2.5" TPI lift, Kelly-Springfield Safari MSR 33x9.50 tries, Ramsey Pro Plus 8K winch, custom front bumper and mount, rebuilt "F" engine, Jim C. rebuilt Aisin carb, non-USA distributor, Optima red top battery, MAF Disc brake conversion, 'Cruiser bucket seats on OEM brackets and lots of blood, sweat & love given to him.

alright thats it im gonna go get a better pic tomorrow,im the only one with a lay pic in the driveway

lame* i never read what i write, i should really start doing that...ehhh what ya gonna do

Tried to post, but it won't accept because my file is too large. Other pics on here are larger than 80K, so why won't it take mine? ???

Test run with new steering and suspension.

don't want you to feel bad lowtideride...another driveway shot.

5 of them are missing the 1st pic :D

35581950.jpg

35581755.jpg

hey......you asked :flipoff2:

My first time on the trails at the GSMTR, all stock! :eek: By the way, Im not wearing a bandana. 8)

Show Off :flipoff2:
That's freekin' AMAZING. That is an awesome stable of rigs man. I saw your web page a while back and forgot about how sweet your fleet of Cruisers is.
Some time this weekend do me a favor please---> grab a good lawn chair, crack one open and just take a look at what you have sitting in your drive way. :beer: :beer: :beer:
Good JOB Landpimp

[quote author=Bo87cruiser link=board=1;threadid=6950;start=msg57549#msg57549 date=1067638822]
Show Off :flipoff2:
That's freekin' AMAZING. That is an awesome stable of rigs man. I saw your web page a while back and forgot about how sweet your fleet of Cruisers is.
Some time this weekend do me a favor please---> grab a good lawn chair, crack one open and just take a look at what you have sitting in your drive way. :beer: :beer: :beer:
Good JOB Landpimp
[/quote]

thank you...thank you :)

Funny you say that, I keep a chair(the sofa got wet) out in the yard.......often at the end of the day I just sit and stare at em......usally brings a BIG smile to my face :)

3.0 TDI 100kw & 350nm [standard car under 2000kg] 100 series 5 speed manual and brakes, tecoma front suspension, 80/100 rear suspension set up, with lighter arms 160 litres fuel standard, and 285MTR's and 80mm lift in the pic, but was on a 3 week trip living out of the car so we were fully loaded.

Total width flare to flare same a sa 80 without flares, and 1 ft shorter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom