Post a pic of your cruiser!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

285a.jpg
JackJackLC100.png

Hi fellas - here's my 2 rigs

Howdy Rick,

The local club used to have a monthly meeting. I now work nights and have not been able to attend. They were normally the first Saturday of the month. Last I heard they were meeting at Snooze AM Eatery at 0900 but this may have changed. I don't have Facebook but I think they communicate mostly thru there. I hit Big Bend several times a year. There is some decent wheeling in the area, but many trails come with pinstriping. The local group had a PINS trip earlier in the year. There were not many organized trips through ACLC. I am hitting Moab for Spring Break and hope to do some wheeling. I hope you are enjoying your LX.

Hi Rick, I myself have also been unable to attend the Sat morning meetings. Saturday mornings have always been father-daughter time for me. But here's the link to the local fellas: TX- Alamo City Land Cruisers

I moved to Texas in 2003 (God Bless Texas) but it seems like all the land is privately owned. So once in a while I'll head up 281 to Hidden Falls: Hidden Falls Adventure Park

Watch out using your google maps or other nav device - it seems happy to send you to North Austin about 45 minutes away.

SUnDevil/FatHero, Thank you. I am planning a return to BBNP and SP hopefully in March. My first trip there is what kicked off my quest for a LC 200/LX570. We went a few yrs ago and we were stuck to the paved roads in our 2014 Highlander (2 WD). Also, looking to go to the Hidden Falls as soon as time permits, kids soccer take up the weekends now. We just discovered Snooze AM on Christmas eve day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom