Possible Tuttle and JCF Days (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am happy to see any cruiser people and am glad to call people in this group my friends. That being said my brother and I are planning a small Tuttle trip in late may so I can stretch my cruisers legs and find any hic ups before I head to South Dakota. If anyone would like to tag along you are more than welcome to. Even if you just want to go as a passenger and have some fun. It will probably be a leave Friday wheel Saturday go home Sunday thing, but anyone is welcome to join us. Also if anyone has any interest John C. Fremont days in July has a nice car show, food, stuff for the kiddos, stuff to buy, civil war stuff in downtown Fremont the weekend before we head to South Dakota. Yours truly will be there with a UNIMOG, 5 ton, and Cruiser. So if you would like to come out, I would be happy to see you all once again.

Dates are as follows : June 3 5 and 5 for Tuttle , I would have done the end of May, however work has decided this time is better suited to go get my engineers license.

JCF Days : July 14-16

Any questions let me know

We are planning a trip in the next couple of weeks. My trip ran long in Atlanta but I am home now and the truck is close to ready

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom