Possible Trail Rides in 2016--- Thoughts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HENDOG

Don't Follow me , I'm Lost Too!!!
SILVER Star
Threads
I took this from the Tennessee Boys ( STLCA ) Calendar of Events. They are going to Several Southern Four-wheel Drive Association Events. These events would solve the problem of who rides what trails based on Skill and Equipment Levels! Yes I know they mostly drive J**ps, but we got to try something. That Oranization is active in Local Land Issues.

1-3 January New years Ride at the Cove

5 March SFWDA Meet and Ride Mid TN area

29 Apr-1 May SFWDA Trailfest AOP

May 16-21 GSMTR Windrock Park

4 June SFWDA Meet and Ride NC area

22-25 Sept SFWDA Dixie Run

OCT, Cruiser Crawl Hot Springs

STLCA Annual Meeting

5 Nov. SFWDA Meet and Ride Danial Boone backcountry byway KY

3 Dec. SFWDA Annual Meeting

In addition the Louisiana guys put on this great event ,which draws a great crowd and is growing!

4th Annual Mardi Krawl which will be held April 7-10, 2016.

enthusiasm, I like it!! I plan to hit a few of those events in addition to a couple on the books already.

March 12 - Chocco
April 16 - Pig Roast

Dixie Run would be cool, 250 rigs on GMP could get a bit crowded. CC in HS is on my list I hope this year and the STLCA Annual is a definite, always have a good time with those guys.

I took this from the Tennessee Boys ( STLCA ) Calendar of Events. They are going to Several Southern Four-wheel Drive Association Events. These events would solve the problem of who rides what trails based on Skill and Equipment Levels! Yes I know they mostly drive J**ps, but we got to try something. That Oranization is active in Local Land Issues.

1-3 January New years Ride at the Cove

5 March SFWDA Meet and Ride Mid TN area

29 Apr-1 May SFWDA Trailfest AOP

May 16-21 GSMTR Windrock Park

4 June SFWDA Meet and Ride NC area

22-25 Sept SFWDA Dixie Run

OCT, Cruiser Crawl Hot Springs

STLCA Annual Meeting

5 Nov. SFWDA Meet and Ride Danial Boone backcountry byway KY

3 Dec. SFWDA Annual Meeting

You claim to be a Pa Coal boy born and bred, but no CMCC on 13-16 July. Just no Elwood Blues action allowed.

Larry, Mom and Dad have passed on, The Kids are Grown, and the Heat (102*) Humidity Lies heavy in those Pennsylvania Hills! Well see what happens.
Droid11-2011 938.jpg

... the Heat (102*) Humidity Lies heavy in those Pennsylvania Hills! Well see what happens.View attachment 1191951

Come on. If a wimp like me can make the event and the drive up & back in a vehicle without AC, you gotta be able to do it without breaking a sweat. Plus Melissa will be along as usual and she never has an issue, ... except when for year that she read the 5 novels that she brought along before the event ended.

Are there any events that could be planned between March 25th to April 23rd? I'll be on leave (been oversea's the past 2 years) and would like to wheel with you guys

Are there any events that could be planned between March 25th to April 23rd? I'll be on leave (been oversea's the past 2 years) and would like to wheel with you guys

That'd probably be our annual Pig Roast which last time I talked to Dave is scheduled for Apr 16th. We BBQ at Dave's farm in Tignal and wheel Durhamtown in Union Point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom