Possible Group Buy - Flat Steel FJ40 Rear Fender Protection (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think you're pinging for the wrong person. I don't have an affiliation with these.
You clicked 'like' on a pic of them in another thread. Maybe it was my awesome '40 that piqued your attention instead...

Old thread I know but..... you still doing these?

I’d like a set but it sounds like a long time coming...

When PO cut fenders, he wasn’t messin around :cool:....he even had to notch the bushwhacker flare on the passenger side near the filler door!
Will I be able to attach those pretty fender “restorers” without welding work of some kind?

60482601-EEE2-49CC-9931-00A6984801DE.jpeg

When I removed the rubber flares, the top 3 screws went into the cab above the fender well... could you have my set done without holes so I can place them where needed?

Hey, what’s the timeline? I’m in no rush at all. same hole layout as yours with countersunk
hardware? Is it SS hardware? One easy trick to moving rear axle is use 60 series rears and spin the
rear hangar. Get 4” extra spring and moves axle 2” back. Is this how these fit best? Looks like
it from the pics

I was on board a year ago but since my fenders were so butchered, I needed to do something... made some myself although decidedly less ‘pretty’!

Hey, what’s the timeline? I’m in no rush at all. same hole layout as yours with countersunk
hardware? Is it SS hardware? One easy trick to moving rear axle is use 60 series rears and spin the
rear hangar. Get 4” extra spring and moves axle 2” back. Is this how these fit best? Looks like
it from the pics
I have to call the vendor, get pricing and a timeline. I'll get to that this week. If we have 3 on board, they could ship within 2 weeks.

Hardware is on you. There are McMaster links in post #1.

That's exactly my setup. The 62 rears with long shackles have amazing flex for leaf springs.

They will also work with stock wheelbase and some minor mods, a bend at the front, putting the front whole in the front part of the tub and maybe a small cut-out around the fuel-door depending on the year of your tub.

Yes for me

You're in.

I was on board a year ago but since my fenders were so butchered, I needed to do something... made some myself although decidedly less ‘pretty’!

Let me know if you want to "upgrade".

Where's @FishTacos? He got this rolling...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom