Positive battery cable for 97 LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone happen to know part # for positive battery cable for a US spec 97 LX450 with stock engine?

Anyone happen to know part # for positive battery cable for a US spec 97 LX450 with stock engine?
Are you referring to the cable from the positive battery terminal to the starter, or one of the 3 that comes off the fusible links, or are you referring to the fusible links?

Are you referring to the cable from the positive battery terminal to the starter, or one of the 3 that comes off the fusible links, or are you referring to the fusible links?
I’m looking for P/N for the heavy gauge positive from battery to starter that goes into factory loom and travels along with the main engine ground. Mine is original. I’ve got the negative cable. I was planning to find the pos cable and recreate the loom with the factory sheathing. At 25 years old, I figure it would be good PM. Plus, I get some weird issues when I turn on turn signals and D light fades in and out with the turn signal blink, and a few other quirky things like that.

I don't think a stock cable is still available but don't take my word on that.

Another option is @Fourrunner has been supplying kits on here for a long time.

I don't think a stock cable is still available but don't take my word on that.

Another option is @Fourrunner has been supplying kits on here for a long time.
Thank you. I may reach out to him. Looks like OEM indeed may not be available any longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom