Position opening at Scott Peterson Motors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am currently interviewing for two apprentice technician positions at Scott Peterson Motors opening June 1st. Our service department has successfully trained and grown employees with a small knowledge base into qualified technicians with our program. Potential applicants should be mechanically inclined and have previous experience working with automotive repair businesses or technical school training. A good working knowledge of vehicle systems is critical to the success of the applicant’s consideration.

I am looking for the type of employee that is willing to work hard and come to their job each day with a positive attitude. I need someone who is looking for a career and not just a job- someone who is willing to train under a full line tech until his or her skills grow enough to move under their own power. This is a great way to get into the automotive field with out having the worries of making a pay check on flat rate right off the bat.

We work hard at Scott Peterson Motors so we can play hard- this is a busy shop with a large customer base. Expect to be a motivated employee that will keep very busy. I hold integrity, hard work, and a positive attitude as my most important traits, and that’s what I look for in a potential employee as well.

Position information-

Full time position with standard benefits
Retirement plan
AFLAC
Heath Insurance
Paid Training
Paid Vacation
Employee Purchase Discounts
Saturday hours are included- every other week
Hourly Position with overtime upon approval

Email your resume to dan@scottpetersonmotors.com with your contact information and other important details.

Call me at (605) 641-0439 to set up an interview.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom