SOLD Portsmouth, NH 2018 Landcruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Portsmouth, New Hampshire 03801 United States
Mileage
Color
Blue
Purchased last August from a Toytoa dealer, has the CPO warranty until 3/20/2028 or 100k miles. As the owner first thing I did before winter was to get the undercarriage sprayed and the truck has always been garage kept (previous owner as well). 48,002 miles, still have the 3rd row and the hardware but have put in an Air Down Gear Up platform. It's in great shape but selling to move to my other passion, boats.
InkedIMG_9228_LI.jpg

IMG_9227.JPEG

IMG_9230.JPEG

IMG_9232.JPEG

IMG_9233.JPEG

Purchased last August from a Toytoa dealer, has the CPO warranty until 3/20/2028 or 100k miles. As the owner first thing I did before winter was to get the undercarriage sprayed and the truck has always been garage kept (previous owner as well). 48,002 miles, still have the 3rd row and the hardware but have put in an Air Down Gear Up platform. It's in great shape but selling to move to my other passion, boats. View attachment 2986484

View attachment 2986489

View attachment 2986490

View attachment 2986491

View attachment 2986492
Price?

Do you still have this? Current price?

Hello... still selling?

IS there any undercoating? Looks like the ABS wire has been painted.

Thanks
The price is tempting for me.
Unfortunately, the Undercoating are the worst enemy for frames. Fluid flim each year is the best way to go. The undercoating will crack and will trap moisture and salty water speeding up the corrosion.

Thanks
The price is tempting for me.
Unfortunately, the Undercoating are the worst enemy for frames. Fluid flim each year is the best way to go. The undercoating will crack and will trap moisture and salty water speeding up the corrosion.
Misunderstanding here. NH Oil Undercoating is the real deal and (in my opinion) the preferred product. It’s oily stuff that will wipe off (it does not harden or encapsulate) but creeps and adheres tenaciously. Should also be reapplied annually.

Fluid Film is a consumer version that comes in a can, it probably also works if you can find a place with a professional applicator.

At NH Oil Undercoating it’s all they do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom