SOLD Portland/Vancouver,WA: Toyota FZJ80, 1993, 3x locked. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
red
Outside Link
https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/d/vancouver-wtt-wts-1993-toyota-land/7505471810.html
This truck has been exceptional, not only as a daily driver, but as the adventure machine you'd expect it to be. I bought this truck to get through winter while building my rock crawler, but enjoyed it so much that i've kept it for an additional year. This FZJ80 will get through just as much as the solid axle swapped wheeler I built, it's astounding. I do service crew for a rally team, so reliability, comfort and space has been super important. This Landcruiser just did the Oregon trail rally loop as a support vehicle (426 miles through the middle of nowhere, most of the time). All the work that has been done has been by either me, a previous Toyota employee or a Toyota master tech. Only using Toyota parts.
Pros:
Clean Washington title
front axle locker
Rear axle locker
Clean interior with cloth seats and no rips
No roof rack (no holes in the roof, which are prone to rust)
No clear coat fade
No rust! (West coast truck it's whole life, starting in California.)
Cons:
The fender flares rubbed into the paint, so there is some blemishes/paint issues where the factory flares were contacting the body.
Modifications:
Coastal offroad front bumper
Baja design fog lamps
Rear fridge
Dobinsons flexi 3" lift springs
Fox 2.0 shocks 5" travel (amazing amount of flex)
35" Cooper STT pro tires
17" Icon rebound wheels
Important maintenance info:
front axle resealed
front brakes done
brake hoses replaced
all fluids flushed
Transmission solenoids replaced
head gasket replaced
Cluster rebuilt by Land cruiser NW

LC4.jpeg

LC3.jpeg

LC2.jpeg

LC.JPG

Beautiful truck man. Which lockers are installed on it? It's my understanding that the 80's that came with a cloth interior were not triple locked at the factory.

This makes me want to do 35's on my 80.

Beautiful truck man. Which lockers are installed on it? It's my understanding that the 80's that came with a cloth interior were not triple locked at the factory.

Thanks!

Weird, I’ve never heard this before. This is a factory optioned locker truck. It’s the best combo honestly, all the great looks of the early trucks, but with all the updated mechanical perks, floating axles, discs, lockers, 1FZ, etc

Your understanding is not correct. There are plenty of cloth and locked 80s. More rare in the 95-97 variety than the 93-94, but they are out there. Just ask @SNLC . He has the finest one I know of.

Your understanding is not correct. There are plenty of cloth and locked 80s. More rare in the 95-97 variety than the 93-94, but they are out there. Just ask @SNLC . He has the finest one I know of.

Build on it.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom