MUDShip Portland to Boise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tlc1995

SILVER Star
Threads
Portland to Boise and a short turn to get back into Portland within a week. Leaving either 1st or, 2nd depending on anyone wanting things moved across the state via, I84 EB, & WB. I need to be in La Grande Oregon on the 2,ND do coordinating anything is crucial to be under this restriction on the trip. Meeting at off or on ramps along the route will be best for NASCAR style pitstops..
If anyone needs some help to a certain point( I can't have lots of weight but I can at least see if my trip to Boise and back to Portland can help anyone that might not have a way of getting things to and fro.
Let me know and getting your items to me either but waiting at rest stops on ramps/off ramps is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY/. if we have worked out a ramp or whatever I'll be there but you better be waiting or within 20 minutes away. Because s*** happens. After that you will be driving to catch up to the first land cruiser with a trailer you come upon. Then you'll have to figure it out from there. Let me know if I can help anyone but know I can't go find You at your house even if you're willing to give gas or food or something else You barter with. I'll meet along the freeway or exit of your choice on the EB side going and the WB side returning.

Message me if You agree with the terms And the terms are limited on negotiations. Only thing that would change the terms is money.
9719012421 if I can help

JD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom