For Sale Portland, OR: 2000 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
White
Truck Located in Portland Oregon. $9,850

Long story short, ended up picking this LX up from a private party in California in May of 2019. Unbeknownst to me, the previous owner switched in a newer odometer showing only 66k at the time of purchase. The seller also provided a photoshopped copy of a Carfax report with the ad. In hindsight, I should have run my own but oh well. The car currently is showing 72,600 miles on the odometer and the Carfax miles now add up to 232k. Honestly, you cannot tell by the condition of this truck that it has this many miles and I'm pretty particular about my cars.

No accidents, clean and clear title in my hand.

During my ownership I've done the following with the intention of keeping the car for a long time:
-Timing belt and water pump replaced 1k miles ago.
-New crank seal as it was slowly dripping
-Coolant flush when timing belt was completed
-Heater Tees replaced
-Cabin air filter
-AHC System flushed with fresh fluid
-New tundra take offs with brand new Michelin tires
-Viper remote start
-Fresh tint
-New hood and tailgate struts
-New window moulding trim
-Oil Change

Drivers side CV needs a reboot but shouldn't need anything else.

Few dings and other imperfections but mechanically sound. Steering wheel shows a bit of wear. I have put 7k trouble free miles on it in the year I've owned it. It is a 4th car in the family and we are trying to downsize as we have limited parking.

Open to reasonable offers. Feel free to call or text 503-713-8708

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for your honesty. Do you have any interior, engine, undercarriage pics?

Please see the pictures I've just added. Didn't realize it cut off images after 5 in the post. I don't have undercarriage pictures at the moment, but as I mentioned you can eat off of it, it is so clean. I will try to take some on the next sunny day

wild story! have you tried to go after this guy for screwing you?
Pretty sure he’s on here too. Makes new profiles, posts a bunch of “Ive found these during my 100 series search” and sneaks in one of his posts.

apparently it’s a ring of people that use burner phones and do this with a bunch of Japanese cars. There’s reddit posts about them. The cops know but don’t do anything.

The first owner definitely took good care of it. The Cruiser looks nice, but I'm way more interested in these Cruiser enthusiast guys with burner phones, burner Mud accounts. It sounds like something I'd enjoy in podcast format.

The first owner definitely took good care of it. The Cruiser looks nice, but I'm way more interested in these Cruiser enthusiast guys with burner phones, burner Mud accounts. It sounds like something I'd enjoy in podcast format.

This makes me so mad. This is also why I am so picky who I buy cars from. So many shady people with shady stories...who the person is is just as important as the car itself. I've been burned before and I feel your pain. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom