SOLD Sold Portland OR/Vancouver WA: Tepui Kukenam Sky 3 Roof Top Tent (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For Sale: Kukenam Sky 3 Roof top tent.

The tent is in excellent condition and is stored in garage when not used. Approximately slept in 20 nights.

Included in the purchase is annex that is brand new.
Also includes new spare tent fabric. (Grey colored).

$1250 obo.

Located in Portland Oregon/Vancouver WA area.
IMG_0366.jpg
IMG_20180713_202010.jpg
IMG_20160613_080257.jpg

I have been looking at RTTs for a while now and the Tepui seems to be a decent brand. Why are you selling? Any problems with leaks? Is the spare fabric a complete replacement?

I have been looking at RTTs for a while now and the Tepui seems to be a decent brand. Why are you selling? Any problems with leaks? Is the spare fabric a complete replacement?

We have been really pleased with the tent. It's really easy to remove the rain fly and open up the skylight panels for star viewing or extra ventilation. Mattress is comfortable and I am 6'7" and have plenty of room. No leaks or any problems with the tent.

My wife wants us to get a camper trailer and that is the reason why we are selling. I personally would like to keep it but can't justify this take up space in my garage.

The tent fabric was a complete replacement. There was a mix up with the color when I ordered and they sent me a replacement fabric and said i could keep the one i had as well. I never did use it and figured I would keep it as a spare. Customer service has been excellent.

The annex has only been set up once for a outdoor party we had at our house. Its in brand new condition.

Thanks for the interest and If you have anymore questions let me know.

Thanks for the info - my wife is also not in love with the idea of a RTT. We have yet to try one but planning a trip soon and hope to borrow one for the first time.
Seems like a great deal.

Thanks for the info - my wife is also not in love with the idea of a RTT. We have yet to try one but planning a trip soon and hope to borrow one for the first time.
Seems like a great deal.

I hear you, although my wife loves it in the summer. Our goal is to get out and camp all seasons and for that she would prefer a camp trailer.

Good luck!

I had a great time meeting up with @turbotoyz this weekend (while observing social distancing and wearing face coverings) to pick up his RTT. It was in great condition as advertised and they helped set it up on my rig. I look forward to many nights with it under the stars.

I had a great time meeting up with @turbotoyz this weekend (while observing social distancing and wearing face coverings) to pick up his RTT. It was in great condition as advertised and they helped set it up on my rig. I look forward to many nights with it under the stars.

It was good meeting you and seeing your awesome rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom