Portland, OR / Vancouver, WA meet this weekend?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crap,

I don't have an ice axe..... :mad: Off to REI. Gotta gas up and hit the trail, don't wanna be late. ;)

I'd like to go but this weather here temporarily detained the LC to the house as the snow drift's were hood high out here...
So I pulled out the "old standby" made it to work today late and helped six different rigs get unstuck on the way there.
Then on the way home I pulled a 4wd state police truck out of the abyss too. ::) what a day....

Also, my brother needs me to run down to Southern Oregon and help him this weekend too. Sorry guys, but next time I'll plan for next one....

Bummer Pokemon, :'(

We'll toss back a :beer: for ya. Plan to have another in 3-4 weeks. This one is just being set up on the fly because we were thirsty. See ya for the next. This time I promise we'll have more than a few days notice.

Brad

i am in! i'd like to hook up w/ some locals for a beer or two. i love mac's!

let me now if the time is stilll 3pm :beer:

[quote author=sambudo link=board=2;threadid=9764;start=msg86705#msg86705 date=1073547965]
i am in! i'd like to hook up w/ some locals for a beer or two. i love mac's!
[/quote]

Yup... Mac's has some good beer. I think we'll call it 2:30ish. I'm gonna try to be there by 2:00. We'll park in the lot across the street from the front door. Should be able to get everyone over there. See you Sunday! :beer:

I will try to make it. I would like to meet some of you guys.

Would rather hit some trails but I guess beer is OK.

tim

Pokeman, you should have tried it just to see!

I'm in unless something comes up at the last second.

andre

I find it funny that all the portland area LC owners come to gether for beer. I have been looking for some 80 owners in the area for a few months and have found not one on here. I guess I should have posted something about beer and not snow wheeling! For the portland area 80 owners.. Where and when do guys go wheeling. I am getting tired of going with just jeeps!!

tim

[quote author=waldrtw link=board=2;threadid=9764;start=msg86906#msg86906 date=1073587209]
I find it funny that all the portland area LC owners come to gether for beer. I have been looking for some 80 owners in the area for a few months and have found not one on here. I guess I should have posted something about beer and not snow wheeling! For the portland area 80 owners.. Where and when do guys go wheeling. I am getting tired of going with just jeeps!!

tim
[/quote]

Hey Tim...

Come along on Sunday and you can talk to some of the local guys. I'm new to this deal, and bought mine as a tow vehicle, that might turn into an offroad toy as well. First I've gotta stop spenging cubic $$$ on the race car. But, Nick "Valentine" from this forum gets together with Cascade Cruisers, and can probably fill you in on where they like to wheel. I know they go to Brown's Camp regularly. The other guy to hook up with would be "W" at Over the Hill 4WD. Those guys are both serious and crazy, you'd have a blast. I'll give you 2 links below to check out, as well as a pic of W in his hybrid Landcruiser. Check em out, both sites have plenty of pics of their wheelin' trips.

http://www.cascadecruisers.com/

http://www.overthehill4x4.com/

And a good links page...

http://olympiafj60.home.comcast.net/cruiser_links.html

W%20Stump.jpg

But, come along on Sunday. Never know who you're gonna meet....

too far too soon, sorry but maybe next time...

cruiserdan, I prefer the directions I one gave to someone from Vancouver to meet me at a Kmart in San Diego.

turn right out of your driveway
proceed one block and turn left onto Oak Street
straight ahead for 1700 miles.
take the last exit before the Mexican border
take first left into the K mart parking lot.

andre,
I did try but the 31x10.50's weren't enough... I made it all the way out of the garage before it got to dicey...!

Guys & Gals, I might be there if i get back soon enough from Sutherlin, OR. Any last minute chages just let me know too.
Later..

[quote author=Pokemon link=board=2;threadid=9764;start=msg88132#msg88132 date=1073711815]
Guys & Gals, I might be there if i get back soon enough from Sutherlin, OR. Any last minute chages just let me know too.
Later..
[/quote]

Plan is for 2:30 to 3:00 at Portland Brewing on Sunday. I'll show up a few minutes early. We'll park in the lot across the street from the front entrance. Sure that we'll be there for a while. I'll PM you my cell number just in case.

Well, sounds like sunday it is then...I'll be there. :D :beer:

Sorry it's been so long since I've checked in.

I had to go to that roof cave in at the gateway fred meyers today, just got home... I only worked 20 hours today :'(...I'm gunna love that 12 hours of overtime on the paycheck though.... :D

Well, I'm going to hit the hay,

See y'all Sunday :beer:

Nick

I'm in! See you all on Sunday for :beer:

I'll see you guys on Sunday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom